There are so many RV campgrounds Canada wide. For instance, we have over 46 National Parks, and many more Provincial Parks! The options are plentiful! In addition, don’t miss out on the spectacular private RV campgrounds. In short, between the National, Provincial and private campgrounds, you could RV across Canada for years!
Below is a list of the Provincial and National parks that offer camping across Canada. Also, you will find some resources for other beautiful RV campgrounds around Canada. Without a doubt, you will find somewhere you love!
Private RV Campgrounds
The options for private RV campgrounds are endless! However, with so many options, choosing can be difficult. Whether you are looking for lakeside resorts, big family campgrounds or a quick stop for the night you are sure to find something. The Canadian Camping and RV Council offer an extensive list of campgrounds. Remember, on busy holidays you may want to book ahead. In addition, many campgrounds require multi-day booking on holidays.
With 10 Provinces and 3 Territories, the campground options are endless! There are over 1000 Provincial Parks across Canada. This leaves a lot of campgrounds for you to discover! Tip: Provincial Parks can book up months in advance. Many have first come first serve sites. But, you may not want to risk it.
These parks are maintained by the Government of Canada. Therefore, Canada’s National parks are some of the most beautiful campgrounds. This care results in some of the best-maintained RV campgrounds in the world. Above all, these parks are fascinating and treasured by Canadians and tourists alike.
For more information on RV camping at any of Canada’s National parks, check out the following information:
Or, give our friendly reservation agents a call at 1.877.778.9569. Our specialists are more than happy to help!
- BC Tourism: 1.800.663.6000 or 1.604.685.0032
- British Columbia Parks & Campgrounds
- Online Highways – BC Parks
- Travel Manitoba: 1.800.665.0040 or 1.204.945.3777
- Manitoba Parks and Campgrounds and Provincial Parks in Manitoba
- Manitoba Association of Campgrounds and Parks: 1.204.728.7205
- Travel Ontario: 1.800.668.2746 or 1.416.668.2746
- Ontario Parks: 1.888.668.7275
- Campground Owner’s Association: 1.800.ONTARIO
- Nova Scotia Tourism: 1.800.565.0000 or 1.902.425.5781
- Campground Owners Association of Nova Scotia: 1.800.948.4267
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland & Labrador
- Tourism Newfoundland and Labrador: 1.800.563.6353 or 1.709.729.2830
- Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador or Tel: 1.709.896.2333
- Nunavut Tourism: 1.800.491.7910
- Canada Adventures Guide – Wilderness Camping – Nunavut RV campgrounds
Canada is a huge nation with a huge landscape! Certainly, such a big country offers vast scenery and experience! Since it is so big, the best way to experience it all is on an RV road. After all, it’s up to you, which province or territory do you want to explore next? Book your RV rental today, and get ready to take in all the amazing RV campgrounds this country offers!